Daboxxstl Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 I have the chance to get a l7 12 for 50$. It's very lightly used. Is this a good deal?
Jhunt94 Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 If that is want you want and it is in good condition then I think that is a good deal. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Daboxxstl Posted June 19, 2014 Author Report Posted June 19, 2014 I was just wondering. I think I can turn around and double my money at least.
noobslayer77 Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 do it. That's basically a free sub. sell it, or bump it, but i'd get it and i don't even need it. 2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 2 13w7s skar 3500 cnf mids (soon) xs batteries
noobslayer77 Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 make sure you check the spiders and leads for any cracks, i'd wire it to an amp and free air it to see how it moves first. If its got a defect then you're getting screwed and its not a good deal. 2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 2 13w7s skar 3500 cnf mids (soon) xs batteries
TDZ13 Posted June 20, 2014 Report Posted June 20, 2014 Definitely a good deal, as said by other posts just make sure it's in good working order before any cash changes hands. Bring the good ole DMM w/ you to check the coils, check the spiders, cone/surround for condition, etc etc. I can't see why at the very least you could buy it that cheap and just locally sell it for at least double. 2006 Hyundai Sonata Lx - Alpine CDA-9885 - Rainbow CSX Comps - (2) 12" Sundown Zv4 - Sundown 5K - 4.6ft3 @ 33hz w/ 6" aeros sealed off in trunk - 250a Singer alt, Kinetik 1400, (2) 2400s - 150.4 @ Dash as of now
Daboxxstl Posted June 23, 2014 Author Report Posted June 23, 2014 Ok so I got the sub but the basket is a little loose from the motor. Any suggestions on this?
youngbass98 Posted June 23, 2014 Report Posted June 23, 2014 sell it fast and hope nobody notices 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
Daboxxstl Posted June 24, 2014 Author Report Posted June 24, 2014 I might but I might be able to fix it
timc31610 Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 sell it fast and hope nobody notices Dont do that. try to fix it, or use it till it dies or throw it away and write it up to a bad decision. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.