How do i lift my rear suspension back up? I know nothing, please help

Yeah you need to bring that rear end up. Having that much weight isnt really good for stock suspension unless you have a truck or something that can handle that weight. But for a car with that much weight on the rear just wears out other suspension parts and bushings faster .

So upgrading springs and shocks wouldnt be a bad idea... Its general keep up for the vehicle to.

Are you leaning towards a certain option after what people have shown you??

Yea probably helper bags/ or maybe springs? Where can i get the springs at?

For the springs go on www.coilsprings.com They are very good at making custom springs. On the crown vic forum im on everyone recommends this company to make custom springs and these people are very picky when it comes to their heavy duty suspension. I went through them to get mine and couldnt be happier.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

It kind of all depends on how your suspension is setup.

So are your shocks on the inside of your springs all around the car? Because if they are i wouldnt recommend doing the air bags cause that would consist of you replacing the shocks with the air bags.

So to get the springs off the car you just need a spring compressor and you can rent those at an auto part store and its pretty darn simple. The only time it gets tricky is if your shocks are on the inside of your springs than that may require taking apart other suspension parts to drop the spring and the shock together.. and thats called coil over suspension.

Also I know if you search around you can find a shop that can install rear shocks for pretty cheap if you just plan on just doing the rears

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

It kind of all depends on how your suspension is setup.

So are your shocks on the inside of your springs all around the car? Because if they are i wouldnt recommend doing the air bags cause that would consist of you replacing the shocks with the air bags.

So to get the springs off the car you just need a spring compressor and you can rent those at an auto part store and its pretty darn simple. The only time it gets tricky is if your shocks are on the inside of your springs than that may require taking apart other suspension parts to drop the spring and the shock together.. and thats called coil over suspension.

Also I know if you search around you can find a shop that can install rear shocks for pretty cheap if you just plan on just doing the rears

shocks are separate from the springs.

Ok good that should be really easy than.

You can jack the rear end of the car up a little just so the springs are less compressed. You put the spring compressor safely on the spring and tighten it so that will compress the spring and once its compressed enough you should just be able to pull the spring out.

Than its just the complete opposite to put the new springs in.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

Ok good that should be really easy than.

You can jack the rear end of the car up a little just so the springs are less compressed. You put the spring compressor safely on the spring and tighten it so that will compress the spring and once its compressed enough you should just be able to pull the spring out.

Than its just the complete opposite to put the new springs in.

seems easy. i assume you take the wheel off lol so basically the spring will have no weight on it when removing.

you can leave the wheel on but if you have to take the wheel off you can if its easier to get the spring.. If all possible youll want to find a spot in the rear end of the car (in the center rear of the car) Than jack the car up so the body of the car is being pushed up

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S