amays23 Posted June 21, 2014 Report Posted June 21, 2014 Ok so I'm buying a hcca 15.2 haven't found out what amp I i can use on the sub since they need alot of power but I'm looking into making my own box. That said is it possible to keep my 3rd row and make a big enough box for the hcca? If so can someone give me a design if not I can take the 3rd row out and would like to get a design for that. Thanks
TDZ13 Posted June 22, 2014 Report Posted June 22, 2014 Need to list what vehicle, dimensions available in said vehicle and at least the general power range you will be throwing at it. With no info we can't do much for ya. 2006 Hyundai Sonata Lx - Alpine CDA-9885 - Rainbow CSX Comps - (2) 12" Sundown Zv4 - Sundown 5K - 4.6ft3 @ 33hz w/ 6" aeros sealed off in trunk - 250a Singer alt, Kinetik 1400, (2) 2400s - 150.4 @ Dash as of now
amays23 Posted June 22, 2014 Author Report Posted June 22, 2014 Need to list what vehicle, dimensions available in said vehicle and at least the general power range you will be throwing at it. With no info we can't do much for ya. I'm prolly gonna do a audiopipe 3000 or a hifonics zues 3200 and it's in a 03 tahoe sorry bout that man I'm new to forums
Cj Kumz Posted June 22, 2014 Report Posted June 22, 2014 You still haven't said the max space you have and is it daily or spl. And what type of music you listen to Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Smoove Posted June 22, 2014 Report Posted June 22, 2014 Need to list what vehicle, dimensions available in said vehicle and at least the general power range you will be throwing at it. With no info we can't do much for ya. I'm prolly gonna do a audiopipe 3000 or a hifonics zues 3200 and it's in a 03 tahoe sorry bout that man I'm new to forums If your gonna go low budget. Go Hifonics, not audiopipe. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.