Whats the thought behind the speaker inputs? Hate to be blunt, but whats the point?

Well the way I will be wirinf the subs is all pos and neg together so I figured why not just connect each direct lead straight to a bolt terminal on the box and connect each bolt terminal to is owns speaker terminal. Really just wanted to keep it 8 gauge all the way and not tie wires together.

Thats cool. But to have less wires to run, you can have two bolts on your box, one pos one neg. Run all the pos to one bolt on the inside, same with the neg., attaching them with rings. Then you only have a pair of wires to run outside the box.

Not hating your idea, just throwing it out there. (especially since you have the terminals already)

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Whats the thought behind the speaker inputs? Hate to be blunt, but whats the point?

Well the way I will be wirinf the subs is all pos and neg together so I figured why not just connect each direct lead straight to a bolt terminal on the box and connect each bolt terminal to is owns speaker terminal. Really just wanted to keep it 8 gauge all the way and not tie wires together.

Thats cool. But to have less wires to run, you can have two bolts on your box, one pos one neg. Run all the pos to one bolt on the inside, same with the neg., attaching them with rings. Then you only have a pair of wires to run outside the box.

Not hating your idea, just throwing it out there. (especially since you have the terminals already)

That's how I did ask my previous boxes. To be honest I'm kind of a toolmaker but hugger lol.

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Opinions. Should I cover the rear battery bank with a false floor or leave them exposed?

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

sick build!! can you post up a pictures of your build? like where youre mounting all those batteries and how much metal you had to cut?? i have a toyota camry too. 2 12s from the trunk also and i would really like to see how you did everything to give me some ideas on what to do next. keep it up man!! gotta love camry builds

What's soecs in your 4th? Probably close to the size of this box lol. I'm shooting for a 150 sealed up.

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Did some work in the door panels last night. First time ever glassinf so not gonna post pics this there farther along because they look BAD right now lol

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

4th order on 3k, not that great but it works. lol this is meca style on the head rest but i lose alot of out put sealed up on the dash.

IMG_2098.jpgIMG_2104.jpgIMG_2102.jpgIMG_2119.jpg

You see where you sear belts are? I'm cutting all the way up to that. Have to weld in some custom latch loops so the seats will still lock shut

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Archived