Sam Adams utopia 2011 beer.

so my the guy i work with has some of these. he use to own a bar and now just wants them gone.

he knows i do allot of selling on CL and Ebay.

I'm just looking to see if anyone knows what there really worth. i see anywhere from $190-$300 for them.

i will be getting a cut for every bottle.

there mint unopened and in the box. any help on a fair price

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

One would think they wouldn't be worth anything, being that they are 3 yrs old. I would think this would be one really flat beer. But i guess for nostalgia purposes, they might hold some value.

truthsayer

One would think they wouldn't be worth anything, being that they are 3 yrs old. I would think this would be one really flat beer. But i guess for nostalgia purposes, they might hold some value.

nope. the high alcohol content will preserve it much like any other liquor you could think of.

curious. have you ever had one?

This is not normal beer it isn't carbonated from the get go and it doesn't go bad unless it's opened.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

so my the guy i work with has some of these. he use to own a bar and now just wants them gone.

he knows i do allot of selling on CL and Ebay.

I'm just looking to see if anyone knows what there really worth. i see anywhere from $190-$300 for them.

i will be getting a cut for every bottle.

there mint unopened and in the box. any help on a fair price

Seeing as they retail for $190 and you would be hard pressed to ever find one in a store I'd say your going to get more than $200 a bottle easily.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

nope. the high alcohol content will preserve it much like any other liquor you could think of.

Yes i have, And although they may have a higher acohol and hpp content. There still is a bacterial breakdown. So i'm sorry to tell you, if you believe they will noy go bad, you are sadly mistaken. Please feel free to contact the brewing company for verification.

truthsayer

Yes i have, And although they may have a higher acohol and hpp content. There still is a bacterial breakdown. So i'm sorry to tell you, if you believe they will noy go bad, you are sadly mistaken. Please feel free to contact the brewing company for verification.

If you had truly had it wouldn't you have known that it isn't carbonated and therefore would not go flat?

Lol. doesn't matter if it's not carbonated. Not here to argue, just stating the truth. Like i said feel free to contact them to verify.

truthsayer

Archived