Sam Adams utopia 2011 beer.

Lol. doesn't matter if it's not carbonated. Not here to argue, just stating the truth. Like i said feel free to contact them to verify.

No need to keep this beer in the fridge… a cool/dark place (basement, closet, etc.) will do the trick. Don’t be afraid to hold onto the bottle… the liquid will only get better with age!

Straight off the Sam Adams website so maybe you should inform them about how wrong they are.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Lol. doesn't matter if it's not carbonated. Not here to argue, just stating the truth. Like i said feel free to contact them to verify.

No need to keep this beer in the fridge… a cool/dark place (basement, closet, etc.) will do the trick. Don’t be afraid to hold onto the bottle… the liquid will only get better with age!

Straight off the Sam Adams website so maybe you should inform them about how wrong they are.

Well since the law does not require expiration dates on alcoholic beverages, Sam Adams and many others do not put one on.

And only getting better with age does not mean it will expire or go bad. But hey believe what you will, that's your choice. I'm not here to argue, i was just stating my point.

truthsayer

No need to keep this beer in the fridge a cool/dark place (basement, closet, etc.) will do the trick. Dont be afraid to hold onto the bottle the liquid will only get better with age!

Lol., but....he's the "Truthsayer". Smh.

I feel the same way Broke. These beers get better with age. Seems like the one I had was a few years old as well. Like I said it's like a wine almost on the tongue but with a strong ale flavor. Hard to describe . But I will not be paying a premium price for one ever again, been there, done that. Moving on.

No need to keep this beer in the fridge a cool/dark place (basement, closet, etc.) will do the trick. Dont be afraid to hold onto the bottle the liquid will only get better with age!

Well since the law does not require expiration dates on alcoholic beverages, Sam Adams and many others do not put one on.

And only getting better with age does not mean it will expire or go bad. But hey believe what you will, that's your choice. I'm not here to argue, i was just stating my point.

Maybe u should give up. ?

so my the guy i work with has some of these. he use to own a bar and now just wants them gone.

he knows i do allot of selling on CL and Ebay.

I'm just looking to see if anyone knows what there really worth. i see anywhere from $190-$300 for them.

i will be getting a cut for every bottle.

there mint unopened and in the box. any help on a fair price

Price is reasonable but good luck finding buyers. Need to find some trendy hipster types that are into this type if shit. Like I said good luck . Most I would pay for a bottle personally would be 40-50 bucks. But they are worth way more than that.

I feel the same way Broke. These beers get better with age. Seems like the one I had was a few years old as well. Like I said it's like a wine almost on the tongue but with a strong ale flavor. Hard to describe . But I will not be paying a premium price for one ever again, been there, done that. Moving on.

Ok smart ass, i will leave it at this and be done with you. With someone who thinks he has an IQ of 145, tell me why in those commercials, sam adams goes around buying back out dated beer. And if you wish to know the expiration date of the beer. The 17 characters on the side of the case, the first 5 digits is the expiration date.

truthsayer

Ok smart ass, i will leave it at this and be done with you. With someone who thinks he has an IQ of 145, tell me why in those commercials, sam adams goes around buying back out dated beer. And if you wish to know the expiration date of the beer. The 17 characters on the side of the case, the first 5 digits is the expiration date.

this stuff is in excess of 20% alcohol which preserves it for long periods of time.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

nope, I dont think. its been verified. got checked into a mental institution once. IQ score gave em reason to believe i didn't belong there.

well thanks for the input and laughs, i wouldn't spend more then $6 on a beer! but if i can make a few bucks I'll sell anything!

I've done some research and from what i understand the alcohol % gets stronger with age.I've seen just the bottle alone sell for over $100

I'm just gonna Ask $250 and see what happens. he was a bar owner so with every bottle sold he's gonna throw in 6 matching utopia glasses.

thanks guys!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage