2013 kia sorento 6 12 no wall

What's up Cory?? You sly dawg lol! Didn't know you were on SMD!!! I got a build log as well! It's under SLOWWWWWW 300C lol! This build looks wonderful man! I'm still piecing together everything! I'm tuned in mane!!

aww sheet, u found me...i was hiding lol...log looks good tho man, get your ass on those doors..i wanna see them finished lol

Lol I'm looking at your build log and im like, heyyyy I know that box lmao! But yeah man, I'm trying to get these panels done but this wknd is our anniversary wknd, then I got the kids next wknd for the holiday so I'm tied up for the next couple weeks then I'll finish them up or send to you lol!

• 1 month later...

been a long time since ive touched this...as it stands, because berger fucked my dash, i dont even have a headunit in the car but thats gonna change this week..literally havent done anything to the truck since the TDH show in may...finally did something a couple days ago when i was bored and painted my buss bars lol...ill have more updates coming soon tho..gonna get back to working on this

20150730_182459_zpsnne53pfx.jpg

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

20150701_151911_zpspunzbhij.jpg

20150701_151921_zps3xfgarzr.jpg

20150701_152109_zpswjjit1nh.jpg

one day in the sun..it was maybe 80-85* that day so not even that bad

20150705_124502_zps7jjtdyzl.jpg

i dont wanna turn this into a bashing of him thread but bluntly, it was shit...very flimsy, tablet would fall out with the slightest pressure, ugly ass holes in the sides for the cords, shitty wrap job, broken spots where the bondo didnt grab, gaps all over and it didnt even fit in the stock location..im redoing the whole thing and the tablet is going below...gotta get a new dash piece and put my single din in the stock location

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully gonna get started on my kickpanels this upcoming week..gonna move the tweeter up top, still in the middle of the mids..but this keeps the parking brake out of the way..gonna do a mesh grill over it all too, just gotta figure it all out..and I picked up the 3rd and final ppi 900.4...juicebox doesn't have the 50ah with my style terminals in stock for another 45 days so gonna look into my alt and springs next

Archived