The Hulk--need Your Opinion!

ok, so ill just run 10, should be easier to hide the wires anyway

ok, so next question..i need some good 6.5 components for the doors, i have the kicker ks 6.5s in the 150 off the stock hu, and they get loud and clean

so any suggestions, but as of now im leaning towards those

Is 150 your price range? I like the Polk db series components. Every istall I have heard with them sounded good, and they get pretty damn loud. they can be had online all day long for 100.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Is 150 your price range? I like the Polk db series components. Every istall I have heard with them sounded good, and they get pretty damn loud. they can be had online all day long for 100.

yea around 150, i dont wanna freakin break the bank, but just want something that will keep up with those subs...they will get 75w each set.. ill look into those, thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I have the same kicker speakers....they are not going to keep up :( And my car is way smaller then your x. And they can't take alot of power. I had 200wrms on them but had to drop down to 75 wrms. I'm going to add a second set. So I'll have two 6" and two tweeter per door. And that with only one 15" L7 with 1500 rms on it. In a compact car.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

lol well i think the easter bunny came early cause here i am thinkin damn, now i gotta wait to order the wire...my subs get here wednesday, i wont have by then...but im cleanin out the garage and BAM what do i find...30 feet of 4 gauge from when i did my f-250..i kno its overkill, but hey i have some..so ill use it

also apple, the ks components i have are already in my f-150..had to cut part of the door to get them in so there stayin

and yea carolina...i didnt think they were going to keep up either...i like those polk ones 01xteme was tellin me about tho... like i said, just want somethin to keep up on the treb ende

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived