The Hulk--need Your Opinion!

, but i used the xact measurements u gave me

then your tape measure is defective.

If the port is 15.5 tall, the box is not 17. If the box is 17, the port is not 15.5

and the passenger end of the box should be the port wall. remember, i said you want the subs and port as far from each other as possible.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

i think it came out well, but ive never built a box so...just my .02

its my 1st ported box...im sure it could have used some work...but it sounds good to me...and it gets loud...whether its at its full potential or not, i did the best i could

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i did the best i could

im not dogging on your work. You did great!

......Im just saying you didnt listen after you asked for help. :D

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

im not dogging on your work. You did great!

......Im just saying you didnt listen after you asked for help. :D

so if its wrong....and if my port is smaller, does that mean its tunned higher? or lower

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

so if its wrong....and if my port is smaller, does that mean its tunned higher? or lower

it would be tuned lower. But if you wanted it tuned lower, it should still only be 1.5" shorter than the box total. Just narrower.

it would be tuned lower. But if you wanted it tuned lower, it should still only be 1.5" shorter than the box total. Just narrower.

well maybe ill build a different box...like i said it was my 1st ported....but whats the volume of my box...like cubes wise, idk how to find it out... using the measurements you gave me (even tho i might have built it a lil bigger) :blush:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

you are getting a TON of turbulence and disrupted airflow by not using the side, top, and bottom of the box for the port walls.

you are getting a TON of turbulence and disrupted airflow by not using the side, top, and bottom of the box for the port walls.

so whats that mean....the hole inside of my box is very air tight, all the way around

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived