twisted1 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Posted June 29, 2014 Any one have some max dimensions for trunk? I'm trying to do 2 xl 12s or 1 level 5 15 if possible Car has so many damn slants, humps, an curves an is making it hard to know what will work 09 mustang gt
OrionStang Posted June 29, 2014 Report Posted June 29, 2014 Do you want the box to be removeable? You willing to cut the car? The trunk itself has space, but the openings are so small. Best setup I had that could be taken out, was 2 XL 10s firing forward. Had to go in through the back seat opening. For 2 12's, you'll have to cut the metal where the back seats latch, you need the height. One 15 could work, But only if you build in the trunk. I had a plan in place for an SP4 15 but scrapped it, funding. I had the most output with subs and port forward in all setups. Sub up is a no-go, the trunk lids are so weak. If you've got some time, browse through my builds, in my sig. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
twisted1 Posted June 29, 2014 Author Report Posted June 29, 2014 I've been looking at your builds for past 2 months. What's max dims for removable box? 09 mustang gt
OrionStang Posted June 29, 2014 Report Posted June 29, 2014 Through the trunk: 28Wx18Dx13H, but have to remove the trunk latch. That box size is hardly enough for a single 12. Through the car: You only have a tad over 11" high unless you cut. 33Wx29D is the absolute biggest that will fit through the door, and thats with the passenger seat and door panel removed. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
twisted1 Posted June 29, 2014 Author Report Posted June 29, 2014 Thanks bro. I'm not ready to do mini wall or c pillar wall yet so think I'm gonna throw in couple 8s 09 mustang gt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.