covailla Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 Hey everyone. I am looking so some ideas on a new box for my truck.. But the are a few limitations to my build. The run down of the system.. It starts with pioneer 5500bhs>audison bitten>kickerkx800.5>8" solo baric... So I'm not happy with my sealed box under my rear seat.. And here is the problem..it has to stay under the seat..kids and all ... I have been debating on a tline or a bandpass 4th order! The sub requires very little space...and both of these types I have never built before:(.. Any how I am looking some help or suggestions..thanks. Cory
osiris10012 Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 Here is my most recent enclosure design for my titan using a sundown e10
timc31610 Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 I dont see how you could fit a t-line or a 4th under your seat.. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
covailla Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 You happy with the. Sound coming out.. I want to keep mine down firing..I also have removed the cushion bracket in the seats.and I am looking for a sq sound..as well..
covailla Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 Well like I said the sub requirements are minimum.the tline only requires only 6ft dual fold for my baric...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.