Dee-sa12 Posted July 2, 2014 Report Posted July 2, 2014 I'm wanting to buy too fi sp4 15 and I'm wondering if it would work well in my trunk I have a 1996 crown victoria and there trunks is weird. Would the box be to big for the trunk to perform well
timc31610 Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 Measurements would be helpful as would how much power you are going to give them. What type of tuning you are looking for, that kind of info. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
BLuejoules Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 Pretty sure crown vics have huge trunks. Shouldnt be a problem fitting a 15 in there. IG: devinthydude
CleanSierra Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 Did you say you want to buy TWO(you typed too) subs? You didn't give any other information to suggest one or two subs. Also, what else do plan on doing? 2 15s in that truck might be a bad idea. There is no fold down seat and no WAY to get sound into the cabin. Porting into the cabin through the rear deck can be dope, but will require cutting of metal. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Dee-sa12 Posted July 3, 2014 Author Report Posted July 3, 2014 Well I don't have any measurements at this time. But I had plan on cutting the middle console of my back seat out. But I had plan on running a sundown 3500 and yes I was wanting to get 2 of them if the box will fit.
TDZ13 Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 Running 3500w between the 2 15s you'll be looking at an enclosure on the larger side of the "suggested" airspace for the kind of output I'm guessing you're looking for. In a trunk car, even with it being a crown vic I highly doubt you'll have the appropriate space to make it work. Hop on the good ole google machine and I'm sure you can come up with sum trunk dimensions. Without those, it's damn near impossible for us to give u a true answer to your question. What kind of electrical are u gonna be running to support that amp? 2006 Hyundai Sonata Lx - Alpine CDA-9885 - Rainbow CSX Comps - (2) 12" Sundown Zv4 - Sundown 5K - 4.6ft3 @ 33hz w/ 6" aeros sealed off in trunk - 250a Singer alt, Kinetik 1400, (2) 2400s - 150.4 @ Dash as of now
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.