Babyboy4you93 Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 Hi I'm new to smd and was wondering had anybody ever heard of image dynamics?? I have 3 12 inch subs in a three chamber ported box I was just wondering what would be great size box cause the one they are In seams alittle small and they are being powered by a hifonics Brutus 1200.1 mono block wired down to 1 ohm
Triticum Agricolam Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 What model of subs are they specifically and can you tell us the size/tuning of the box they are in now? Why do you feel the box they are in is small? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Babyboy4you93 Posted July 3, 2014 Author Report Posted July 3, 2014 They are the Image Dynamics ID12 D4 V.3 and the box is 1.5 cubic feet per chamber and the box Is 51 inches long 15 inches wide and it just looks small I'll post pics later
Joe X Posted July 4, 2014 Report Posted July 4, 2014 Those are 250W subs, if you mean to get loud I would get something else, I wouldn't build a 6 cubes net box to push 750-800W.
Babyboy4you93 Posted July 4, 2014 Author Report Posted July 4, 2014 I'll post a video of them playing later tonight and they handle the amp pretty good it hits hard and doesn't over heat
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.