Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4 sundown x-12s enclosure


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes, that's exactly what i want to drop it too, especially with how much i'm overpowering em.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Posted

So how many cubes net would you suggest? For all 4 between 8-9 cubes? Not sure how much power I will be putting to them yet.. Will be between 4-6k rms before box rise ect.

Posted

A lot better.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

I prefer middle, to keep things symmetrical. That's just my opinion strictly. Keeps funky loading issues to a minimum I like to think.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

I would think 6K RMS in an 8 cube box would be ideal.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Posted

He'll be fine. The X's can handle 2.5k daily in recommended specs.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

I might be running them on a little less power because I will be running .5 ohm to amp. Eventually I will buy 2 more and do 6 in a fourth order and buy a second amp and strap them at 1.3 ohms. So I'm looking in the range of a 4000-5000 watt amp to run on the 4 until i buy another and strap them to run on the 6

Posted

He'll be fine. The X's can handle 2.5k daily in recommended specs.

uh? i don't know about that.. maybe if you've got hella box rise. They're nice subs, but i don't think they'd take double RMS.

e: except on like a burp of course.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6316 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...