Sonic Electronix

Need help with running RCA's from HU with 1 connection to multiple AMP's

if the op is having difficulty with figuring out how to hook 3 amps to one set of rca's i would not suggest the prs-80. No offence OP.

You can get a nice kenwood or pioneer headunit with 3 outputs for less than $200 bucks and you should be more than happy.

Look for something with a decdicated "sub" output and one or more sets of rca's for you mids and highs amps.

The important part is to have a dedicated sub out. You can also pick up a pac lc-1 to wire in line off the sub out to control your sub output so you don't have to dig through menus on the headunit while you are driving.

if the op is having difficulty with figuring out how to hook 3 amps to one set of rca's i would not suggest the prs-80. No offence OP.

You can get a nice kenwood or pioneer headunit with 3 outputs for less than $200 bucks and you should be more than happy.

Look for something with a decdicated "sub" output and one or more sets of rca's for you mids and highs amps.

The important part is to have a dedicated sub out. You can also pick up a pac lc-1 to wire in line off the sub out to control your sub output so you don't have to dig through menus on the headunit while you are driving.

I have worked on cars since i was a kid, i am just now learning the whole car audio niche, clearly i dont know everything so i am trying to learn. Your post was very informative and i appreciate that, sometimes people here are harsh on someone trying to learn. Beside that I figure i would just ask the people that have been through what i am about to embark apon.

Installation wise i should be fine i just want to be prepared mentally with a plan before i do this

Thanks for the advice, i appreciate it.

Archived