Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Port question


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was bored today, so I threw together an enclosure for 2 dad kmh 8s. The numbers are 56.5l, 10.5d, and 5.75h. These are inner measurements. The subs are behind each seat facing up, and the port is in the middle facing up. The port is 10.5x3x30ish. The port goes down around 4in or so then Ts out something like 12in. Each way. The port Ts 3in from bottom. This was supposedly tuned at 32/33 htz. After listening to it I would guess the tuning is more are mid 40s maybe even low 50s. Not sure where I went wrong. Any input would be helpful. I realize there is nothing I can do to fix it other than rebuild which is what will end up doing. I just don't want to make the same mistake again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3202 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...