Jump to content

Volvo 740 wagon. The Beat Box. (NEW CAR!)


Recommended Posts

  • 8 months later...
Posted

Still rollin. System hasn't changed much, but the car now has a BadHass intake and an IPD cat-back exhaust. Intercooler, injectors, boost controller, and a tune are coming this summer.

53fd458c-fe9c-4b1f-a08a-d7446f8efea8_zps

Volvo_zpspd3w6xx2.jpg

Setup is still the same. Amps have been super reliable and the subs still pound. Cleaned up the wiring on the amp board.

IMG_20160122_1230191_zpsm5mn3dcj.jpg

We don't do it for the glory.

Posted

Third brake light keeps falling out, so I re installed it with better adhesive (hopefully for the last time)

IMG_20160213_1954421_zpsvwfuf7d9.jpg

Finally found a fourth head rest pad so I can re-install the rear ones and complete my interior swap

IMG_20160204_122422_8091_zpsdnssdiyp.jpg

IMG_20160204_122456_4091_zpsng3otlag.jpg

We don't do it for the glory.

Posted

such a slick and good little car

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

A quick clip from the driver's seat. Bumping to keep myself motivated. Sorry for filming with a potato, but new phones be expensive yo.

We don't do it for the glory.

  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Can you guys recommend some new door speakers? Looking for 5.5" components in all 4 doors so I can hide everything behind the stock speaker grills. I'm running an Alpine 240w 4 channel so 60w per door power handling. Something that can deliver a little mid-bass as well. I'll put the links to some I'm looking at after I shop a little bit.

I need to look into reinforcing the door panels and getting the car more show-ready. Planning on perfecting the wheels, glass and interior, and letting the paint continue to fade. WOuld like to enter a few local car shows for fun.

We don't do it for the glory.

Posted

I ran some JBL MS-52c, something like that, in my Volvo's doors. I really liked them for what they were

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1466 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...