CaptainWhoosh Posted December 1, 2014 Author Report Posted December 1, 2014 In with the new! We don't do it for the glory.
CaptainWhoosh Posted December 1, 2014 Author Report Posted December 1, 2014 I didn't snap many pictures. I had to swap EVERYTHING.....seat belts, random trim and clips, etc. The doors are probably going to stay, but I have the cloth inserts that match the seats. Amps now have full copper power and ground. Tuning this week! We don't do it for the glory.
CaptainWhoosh Posted December 1, 2014 Author Report Posted December 1, 2014 hell yeah man! When is the 240 project starting? Mid December I should be able to start on it. Plans for now are megasquirt, big intercooler, and maintenance. We don't do it for the glory.
CaptainWhoosh Posted December 4, 2014 Author Report Posted December 4, 2014 Temporary setup. I have a fresh new trunk carpet waiting to go in. I think it's time to re design my amp mounting and build a trim panel for the trunk lid. Any suggestions? We don't do it for the glory.
CaptainWhoosh Posted December 6, 2014 Author Report Posted December 6, 2014 Matching trim panels are in the doors now. You can see the Alpine tweeters I tried out. They're a little more harsh than the Fosgates were. Thinking about trying the Arc Audio tweets I have next. We don't do it for the glory.
CaptainWhoosh Posted December 10, 2014 Author Report Posted December 10, 2014 Bump for personal motivation. Bad pictures, but I have matching factory carpet for the trunk! I am rethinking my amp mounting, so this carpet goes in when I move home this weekend. I am driving from El Paso, TX to Modesto, CA. If any of you are along my route let me know and we can meet up! I leave this Saturday. We don't do it for the glory.
CaptainWhoosh Posted January 4, 2015 Author Report Posted January 4, 2015 I forgot how big the box was until i slid it out of position. We don't do it for the glory.
CaptainWhoosh Posted January 4, 2015 Author Report Posted January 4, 2015 RE Audio SXX series. Rewiring the box with ofc 12 gauge from Mesa. We don't do it for the glory.
CaptainWhoosh Posted January 4, 2015 Author Report Posted January 4, 2015 Done! New trunk carpet. New wire organization. New 12 gauge ofc on the sub box. Sounds great after new wiring and a tune. We don't do it for the glory.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 5, 2015 Report Posted January 5, 2015 Hell yeah, looking good man! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.