they shouldnt chip at all really. its not like he's driving a rally car or anything. F*ck some clear coat leave it be.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Thanks guys. I am getting lots of compliments. Hell you would think I am driving a new car. The rims are a big hit. The single wiper is something I did years ago. I was watching the 24 hours at Le mans and this car had one on it. So I went out an did mine like that. It works better than stock in my opinion. It sweeps faster. The type of paint I used is just el cheapo Wal mart Flat Black spray paint..Blue can. Costs 96 cents a can. I used like 2 to 3 cans on each rim. I am not a fan of shiney rims. I like them flat black. I could throw some clear on them, but ehhhh..I could buy flat clear and use but eventually I am gonna put new rims on it any way..This is just temporary. I also painted the wiper black today to. No more shiney.

P.S. If you do paint your rims. Make sure you rough them up real good. I used one of those green brillo type pads. Just roughed em up so the paint will stick better. Washed them with plain water and painted. Worked great.

Edited by zaxfire69