Sonic Electronix

Loc for integration with 2011 f150. Stinger Loc? questions

Ok so im helping my friend out putting just 2 12s for under the seats of his 2011 f150 supercrew with the sony system & navigation. Only going to be running on about 500w.

The question is am I going to have any problems using a stinger line out converter off of the stock subwoofer wires, the stock sub is coming out.

My plan for tunning is to crank the volume and bass all the way on the headunit them tune the amp cause he drives around full tilt anyway.

Thanks for any input guys.

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

The signal going into the stock Sony sub is crossed at like 40hz as a subsonic filter so I would find somewhere to tap into the signal before it gets processed and filtered. I checked my dad's 2013 raptor with my amm-1 at that connection that's how I know.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Ok so im helping my friend out putting just 2 12s for under the seats of his 2011 f150 supercrew with the sony system & navigation. Only going to be running on about 500w.

The question is am I going to have any problems using a stinger line out converter off of the stock subwoofer wires, the stock sub is coming out.

My plan for tunning is to crank the volume and bass all the way on the headunit them tune the amp cause he drives around full tilt anyway.

It will not work, you need something to sum the signals...like a jbl ms8, 360.3, audio control lc's (whatever version that applies to your setup)...I have the wire diagram if you want it...let me get your email addy....oh and you should invest in a DD-1 more accurate....

It will not work, you need something to sum the signals...like a jbl ms8, 360.3, audio control lc's (whatever version that applies to your setup)...I have the wire diagram if you want it...let me get your email addy....oh and you should invest in a DD-1 more accurate....
What will not work? & a buddy of mine has a dd1 I might borrow for it.

I was also looking into the rockford bld.

BUt the stinger loc just takes the signial from the old speaker wire?

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

The signal going into the stock Sony sub is crossed at like 40hz as a subsonic filter so I would find somewhere to tap into the signal before it gets processed and filtered. I checked my dad's 2013 raptor with my amm-1 at that connection that's how I know.

Oh ok that figures..

I guess I might have to go to one of the rear door speakers. I was trying not to do that because then it takes power away from that speaker.

Oh ok that figures..

I guess I might have to go to one of the rear door speakers. I was trying not to do that because then it takes power away from that speaker.

the LOC you are trying to use will not work, maybe for a a regular system without the factory sony system...the sony system is just like the bose system....all the signals are crossed either before or after the factory amp...so you will need a processor that will take those signals and sum them, therefore creating a clean signal that you can use to power your aftermarket amp....but you are more than welcome to try your method and let me know if it works...if not then ill charge you for the wire diagram....jp let me know if you want the diagram....it will make your job way much easier.....Hint: the factory amp is under the center console...

I have read many items on this, the factory sub signal is dirty as hell, clips very early in volume, and as mentioned above does not really play a lot of the low frequencies.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

If you find a signal out of the back out the head unit that is before the amp then you could probably tap in with your local there but I have no idea what the harness looks like so I can't promise there is one of those on your truck.

Do you guys know if there's an amp separate from the hu/nav touchscreen? Because if there is then the signal going into that amp should be clean and unfiltered

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I installed a system into a 2012 F-150 with the Sony door speakers but didn't have the factory sub. I'm pretty sure I used the same module you have and I tapped into the wires behind the head unit.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

I installed a system into a 2012 F-150 with the Sony door speakers but didn't have the factory sub. I'm pretty sure I used the same module you have and I tapped into the wires behind the head unit.

I'm definitely not saying you're wrong but I thought all Sony systems had the sub?

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived