Awaiting_Equinox Posted July 12, 2014 Report Posted July 12, 2014 I need dimensions for 4 15s cvr, 99 Tahoe, subs facing up and slot port or square port facing back. 32htz. any help is appreciated bass and bewbs.. and beer
Joe X Posted July 12, 2014 Report Posted July 12, 2014 Post the max dims you have for a box, and by that I mean really maximum, I think it will almost won't fit.
Ahmed Johnson Posted July 12, 2014 Report Posted July 12, 2014 Yeah what joe said. If you cant fit 2 fridges in your trunk you probably are better off getting two 15s
Awaiting_Equinox Posted July 12, 2014 Author Report Posted July 12, 2014 53 inches in width, 37 inches in depth, that's leaving a little bit of area for the port to breath since it will be facing the rear but if I want to cover every inch of the trunk and do the port facing up then 40 inches, and 21 inches in height. that's what im working with, or unless I make it really tall so it dosnt have to be as big, because I know for a fact I cant fit 2 fridges back there unless I drop the rear seats bass and bewbs.. and beer
Joe X Posted July 13, 2014 Report Posted July 13, 2014 So here is a suggestion, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 6", figure is just an assembly guide, top to bottom brace 1 1/2": wooden dowel rod:
Awaiting_Equinox Posted July 13, 2014 Author Report Posted July 13, 2014 this is exactly what I have been looking for, thank you so much I appreciate you taking the time to get this info for me you made my day man gna get to work on a box build with these dimensions ill be posting pics soon, keep you guys updated !! bass and bewbs.. and beer
Awaiting_Equinox Posted November 24, 2014 Author Report Posted November 24, 2014 yo Joe, built the box today and holy shhhhh im never going back to sealed enclosure. the low notes hit so clean and louder than when I had them in sealed boxes. thanks for that blueprint and the info, preciate it bro! bass and bewbs.. and beer
Joe X Posted November 24, 2014 Report Posted November 24, 2014 Kicker + sealed = sh*t lol, glad you liked the box.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.