Sonic Electronix

I have 2 poweracoustik fubar 12's and a quantum audio 1500 amp and im trying to figure out the best way to set it up in my malibu if i sould go with a ported box or a sealed box and how big of a box and which one would give me the deepest bass and if i should fire them foward or fire them in toward the back of the trunk i was told to build a box 40" wide and 15" deep and 15"high with 2 4" ports 8.75"long any sugesttions on any of this im a lil lost here lol right now i have a cheap box with them in right now and they sound awsome but i know i can get more out of theses subs

Your best bet is to sell them for as much as possible lol and get 2 better subs and a better amp. Like alot of us on here we went cheap in the beggining and were never satisfied. Not hating on your system right now im sure its loud but it can be BETTER.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Your best bet is to sell them for as much as possible lol and get 2 better subs and a better amp. Like alot of us on here we went cheap in the beggining and were never satisfied. Not hating on your system right now im sure its loud but it can be BETTER.

well for 200 bucks what do ya expect lol i bought it off a friend and im not looking to enter compittition just some clean powerfull sound maybe with what i got just a lil bit better sound thats all id love to upgrabe big time but untill then this is what i wanna roll with

well i think about 6cubes ported id say do it sub and port to the back of the trunk would be loudest. Im not much or a trunk person but i always seen that to be the loudest unless you can do the port thru the rear deck. That was just my 2cents. Ive had cheap systems but if you do it right it can be loud!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Archived