Blockburners build log and revamp

You couldn't fit the 3100 underhood or is there another reason why u went with 3400"??.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

• 2 weeks later...

All that money, and then those goofy ass gold screws holding the drivers in the doors? This shit is tight, and it's a level I'll never be at, don't get me wrong. Those ugly ass screws just gotta go. It's like having toilet paper stuck to your gucci loafer when you leave the restroom. Clean it up!

Badass in every other way.

Sorry to let you down bro but the security screws have to stay....

Team Deadly Hertz

Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER

Looks like I will see this ride pretty soon. I am in the NE and plan on making a few trips out to MA. Blockburner are you having any issues with your electrcial and the crazy ass eco mode? I have a 2010 Denali that is in the middle of a build right now. Eventually I will start a build log. Just been to busy to do it. Looks good.

I dont have the eco mode on my truck. I also dont have any electrical issues. When choosing your alt, make sure you ask your questions to your builder. I use Singer Alts. and he is more than willing to help you with his knowledge of electrical in vehicles.

Team Deadly Hertz

Ampere Audio/SHCA/Singer/ XS POWER

It's not necessarily a Eco mode but it kicks it down into a lower voltage. The 07-12 has sensor this connected to the ground off the oem battery. I have dual mechman 370xp. Just need to hook my MLA up and see if there are any issues. I miss the older and simpler electrical systems.

Archived