Frøjya Thomas Posted July 19, 2014 Report Posted July 19, 2014 Do you think it would be possible to wall 3 15s in a ford ranger? Not doing a blow through...ever.
Noel989 Posted July 19, 2014 Report Posted July 19, 2014 What kind of ranger you got? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Frøjya Thomas Posted July 19, 2014 Author Report Posted July 19, 2014 I am looking at getting a 3l extended cab ranger.
Noel989 Posted July 19, 2014 Report Posted July 19, 2014 I would wait until you actually buy it Unless you can go measure and remeasure to check how much space you have Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Robert8252 Posted July 19, 2014 Report Posted July 19, 2014 Don't remember exact measurement but 2 18s with proper space would be at the limits I believe with amps and batts. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Frøjya Thomas Posted July 19, 2014 Author Report Posted July 19, 2014 Don't remember exact measurement but 2 18s with proper space would be at the limits I believe with amps and batts. So could 3 15s go in there though or should I sell my subs and look into some 12s?
Frøjya Thomas Posted July 19, 2014 Author Report Posted July 19, 2014 I would wait until you actually buy it Unless you can go measure and remeasure to check how much space you have Well I mean the extended cab rangers are all the same size no matter the year. Not looking at getting the 4x4 king cab one which gives a few more inches of space because I don't what that big of a engine on project vehicle.
pa-pa-platypus Posted July 19, 2014 Report Posted July 19, 2014 2 12's in the right box or 1 15" will do some damage in one of those trucks.. This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Frøjya Thomas Posted July 19, 2014 Author Report Posted July 19, 2014 2 12's in the right box or 1 15" will do some damage in one of those trucks.. I know but I am going as big as I can for a ranger. Why I was wondering how many subs can be shoved in a ext cab ranger walled.
Robert8252 Posted July 19, 2014 Report Posted July 19, 2014 I've seen 4 15s in one but I have no clue on box specs. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.