Jump to content

what kind of electrical upgrades would I need for 4 18s HDC3s


Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah his box is small for 4 18s but he has it high in height, but if the AQ's need a bigger box dam this a tough decision. should I lay the back seats down and make a box for 4, or leave the back seats and just get 2 instead. I noted down everything I need to power 4 18s, ill just stick with 4. theres no such thing as to much bass. I noted down everything I need to power them

bass and bewbs.. and beer

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Got 2 HDC418s on a 12cuft box on an AQ3500 (Soon to be a BC5500) in my tahoe in my daily. They get down, could use a bigger box though.

They like big boxes, just get 2 for now till you decide to wall it :domodance:

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

You could always go with 4 15s also. The space you have available would probably be pretty optimum for those.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 408 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...