swishahouse22 Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 I have a 96 gmc suburban so room is not a issue I want to get the most bang out of this 18 if I can its the OA 18 v2d2 600 rms dual 2 ohm im throwing a mb quart formula fx1000.1 at its going to be played with mostly rap music I don't no if I should do the recommended box specs which is 6 cubes tuned any were from 28 to 32 htz I was gnna do 8 cubes @34 htz but all the help is wanted thnks guys. [media][/media]
Joe X Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 I would probably try a wall to get more out of them but what will definitely not work is that amp, not only is too low power (and likely won't even deliver it's rated) but it's also class AB which means is more inefficient than a class D and you will still need to consider some mods to your electrical system (if you were planning to avoid spending on that).
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.