Jhunt94 Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 unless the magents are cracked all the way through somewhere, I would think it would be fine. Could there be something wrong with your amp? 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Cj Kumz Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 You might not be sending the whole 2k rms to the sub you know. You might have to upgrade your alt and as everyone else has recommended set your gains properly. The dd1 should help a lot. Concerning those dents on the magnet, if the are just chips and don't go deep you should be fine. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
rsfm089 Posted July 24, 2014 Author Report Posted July 24, 2014 I need a bigger alt even if I have no voltage drop
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.