Bump4life Posted July 29, 2014 Author Report Posted July 29, 2014 Weak sauce daniel. musical 50's out of a trunk car is easy When you have money, and a Mercedes it is lol. im not saying my equipment is cheap. but i am also doing well above a 50 for burps. lol its not just all throw money in, it was all designed for optimal performance. Ya I know I'm just givin you a hard time. but you gotta admit that benz is damn good on the meter. it is. its (was) a solid car. Great score man. Wish I would have tried to touch that 52 before I tore it all out but I'm in your shoes. I want a truck to either wall or do a blow through in. I mean yeah my trunk did well over a 50 but there is just something about a walled 50 that's sounds so much cleaner. Maybe eliminating cabin cabin area and places to rattle... my honda is a rattle box haha i know how you feel. im .2 off of 153. i need more power but i dont have it in me to put another dime into this money pit. it was fun!! Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Wicks Posted July 29, 2014 Report Posted July 29, 2014 DAMNNN, noice score! This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
pioneerforlife Posted July 30, 2014 Report Posted July 30, 2014 I know what you mean about money man. especially considering you wont have that car too much longer. but ya i'm going all out with my car. either until the engine dies or until the bass rips it apart lol. but ya if you got a truck or somethin that would be sick. go for the 60's lol. 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback Pioneer HU 4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar. 2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts) Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon) Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400 Sky High and KNU wiring 3 Banks of Maxwell caps Winston Lithium (not a fan) Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log Instagram @p4linnovation YouTube: Team Blowin Loud
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.