dpeebs Posted July 31, 2014 Report Posted July 31, 2014 iv got some subs laying around at home and was curious the see what other people thought, I have 3 jl audio w7 8s and a 12'' dc lvl 4 m2. my question is what would people recommend using the w7s are rated at 500rms and are svc 3 ohm which would be 1 ohm, the dc is dvc 2 ohm and 1400 rms. I want to run them on my aq2200 which I have running a aq hdc3 10 but iv torn the foam surround. thanks
Robert8252 Posted July 31, 2014 Report Posted July 31, 2014 I've only heard one JL 8 but I liked what I heard. If you can build a good box for them I would give them a try. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
dpeebs Posted July 31, 2014 Author Report Posted July 31, 2014 ya I wanted to build a box just haven't had time and they need 1 cubic foot for each sub and that's a pretty big box to have in the car when the dc only needs 1-1.25 cube box. that's been 1 of my reasons I haven't used them yet havent justified loosing my trunk yet even though I don't use it other than keep a jug of oil lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.