madnking Posted August 1, 2014 Report Posted August 1, 2014 Hey guys looking for some help on port area. I want to run Aero ports in a 6 cubic foot box tuned to 35 hz for 2 DC lvl 5 15 subs on a CT 7k how much port area should I be looking for thanks
twisted1 Posted August 1, 2014 Report Posted August 1, 2014 I had 7 cubes net at 190sq in of port for my 2 level 5 15 tuned at 35hz 09 mustang gt
fecupe2001 Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 why 6 c/f? don´t have more room on the car for a bigger box? i wouldn´t use anything smaller than 3 6" aeros I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
madnking Posted August 2, 2014 Author Report Posted August 2, 2014 Dc calls for 3 cubes per sub in a ported box so thats why the 6 cubes.
madnking Posted August 2, 2014 Author Report Posted August 2, 2014 You would suggest going bigger thanks fkr the help
fecupe2001 Posted August 2, 2014 Report Posted August 2, 2014 yep i would go bigger, maybe about 9.2 c/f for both of them and 3 6" aeros I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.