Raw BD files to playable iso?

How would i go about doing this? My brother let me borrow some blu ray movies and I have them on my computer. I have the raw data from them on my pc, how would I get about making a .iso type file to actually mount it and play it?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I use a free program called makemkv. It converts bluray or DVD to a pure mkv file. Then I usually use handbrake to convert the mkv to a mp4 for use in itunes for my Apple TV and iPad, iPhone and so on. Mkv ends up being between 20-40gb and handbrake gets them down to around 2-4gb with 1080p and full 5.1 surround track. Can be time consuming, the rip to mkv takes about a half hour and from mkv to mp4 is around 3-4 hours on a i5 processor.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I use a free program called makemkv. It converts bluray or DVD to a pure mkv file. Then I usually use handbrake to convert the mkv to a mp4 for use in itunes for my Apple TV and iPad, iPhone and so on. Mkv ends up being between 20-40gb and handbrake gets them down to around 2-4gb with 1080p and full 5.1 surround track. Can be time consuming, the rip to mkv takes about a half hour and from mkv to mp4 is around 3-4 hours on a i5 processor.

Thanks dude, I'm not going to be using on any other device but my PC so the MKV file is fine by me. I will try this out when I get home tonight.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Hmm, makemkv seems to be a burner no? I want to make a digital file from what was burned from the BD's so that I can watch on my computer.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Nope. Does not burn anything. Download here http://www.makemkv.com/download/

Beta key gets updated monthly to rip blurays

http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1053

Open program. Click the disc icon. Select only the main video file. Always the largest with the most chapters and audio tracks you want on it. 30 minutes later done.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Open program. Click the disc icon. Select only the main video file. Always the largest with the most chapters and audio tracks you want on it. 30 minutes later done.

Well this is wierd, mine don't have anything like that. Just a crap ton of folders that. There is one folder named Stream with 151 items at a total of 34.8GB. They also go by the extension of AVCHD

bd2_zps53d0824c.png

bd1_zpsb3ca7104.png

bd3_zps71c218da.png

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Yes I already installed it. It only gives me the option to select a single file. But I don't have that.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Well this is wierd, mine don't have anything like that. Just a crap ton of folders that. There is one folder named Stream with 151 items at a total of 34.8GB. They also go by the extension of AVCHD

bd2_zps53d0824c.png

bd1_zpsb3ca7104.png

bd3_zps71c218da.png

One of those first few files should be HUGE compared to the others. The ones labeled 00000 00001 etc.... Try grabbing one of those, the program should show you the full disc structure with 1 audio track and XX amount of chapters.

When I go to that folder with that program nothing is displayed. It doesn't pick up that file extention.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm