Sundown Audio

Amp cuts out but other one keeps playing

14Fusion

Im just more curious into seen a LOC that doesnt distort or show distortion out of it, because to this day Ive tested many brands, and everyone showed distortion instantly.

So if this Navone is actually distortion free it is good to know because many people are in search of a decent LOC that isnt automatically clipping (no matter what the headunit volume is).

There are just a couple in this video that Ive test, and tested many more, and so far no luck on a good LOC.

AudioControl lc6i doesn't instant distort.

Lc6i also isnt one of these little $30 LOCs either. Whats it cost on average? around 160 bucks, and at that price you may as well spend a little more to get a processor. lol

Lc6i is made in the US, and it has 3 sets of inputs and outputs. Yes, it costs more for quality. What do you think the proto SMD loc would have cost with just one set of inputs and outputs. lol

• 1 month later...

I put a stinger fixed output LOC in my cousins truck, tuned it with my dd-1, and it didn't distort at any volume. Paid like $12 for it.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

I put a stinger fixed output LOC in my cousins truck, tuned it with my dd-1, and it didn't distort at any volume. Paid like $12 for it.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but the paid 12 bucks for a LOC, and it didn't clip at any volume. Just makes me question it.

Would you make a video, i'm sure it would help other's who are looking for a cheap LOC that works.

What vehicle is this? You say it cuts out? Are you saying it abruptly stops, or does it fade out?

I assume you have it connected the following way:

LOC inputs connected to 4 separate speakers

LOC pink remote out connected to both amps

LOC outputs connected to 800.4

but... how is your 1200.1 connected by RCA? The 800.4 has no outputs?

Turns out my front two channels are running at 6.5 ohms, so I have a pinch somewhere. Gonna have to re run that.

What vehicle is this? You say it cuts out? Are you saying it abruptly stops, or does it fade out?

I assume you have it connected the following way:

LOC inputs connected to 4 separate speakers

LOC pink remote out connected to both amps

LOC outputs connected to 800.4

but... how is your 1200.1 connected by RCA? The 800.4 has no outputs?

Its a 2014 Fusion, and it abruptly stops no fading about it. The LOC is connected within the first 6 inches of the headunit (which is stock), the remot is connected to both amps yes. The 1200.1 has an input and an output, but the 800.4 only has inputs. So the rear channel runs into the 1200.1 and out into the rear on the 800.4.

And turns out 3 months in the dealership hasnt fixed the issue, so it is going back to the shop tomorrow, turns out not having steering isnt a good thing.

Archived