OrionStang Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 So I got a few sets of these when SoundQubed emptied the inventory on eBay a while back. There are no manuals, and I can't find a thing online. Anybody know the power handling of these speakers? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted August 8, 2014 Author Report Posted August 8, 2014 Model number is actually SDC-6.5TX, and the power handling is 75rms/150max. Guess this can be locked. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Ahmed Johnson Posted August 8, 2014 Report Posted August 8, 2014 I googled it and saw some people selling on CL saying 150 rms a pair, not sure if he still has them. Here goes a link, text him and ask for a pic and see if they match up to yours http://huntington.craigslist.org/ele/4532624845.html LOL nevermind
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.