OrionStang Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 I guess the WinZip that came on my laptop was deleted when I got the new hard drive, so I got a trial version. Well now that has expired and I need to open some zips for my final exam this week. Any suggestions for a free or inexpensive unzipper? WinZip wants 29.99 plus tax. Eff that. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Guest Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 you cant just click close when that popup comes up? GG 7zip. end thread. edit: or you can just right click the RAR/ZIP/7Z file and click extract, completely bypassing the winrar GUI and thus the popup.
tyma1026 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 you cant just click close when that popup comes up? GG 7zip. end thread. edit: or you can just right click the RAR/ZIP/7Z file and click extract, completely bypassing the winrar GUI and thus the popup. Agreed! Download 7zip
Maxim Posted August 11, 2014 Report Posted August 11, 2014 7zip http://www.7-zip.org/ Uninstall the trial of WinZip while you're at it. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
OrionStang Posted August 11, 2014 Author Report Posted August 11, 2014 you cant just click close when that popup comes up? GG 7zip. end thread. edit: or you can just right click the RAR/ZIP/7Z file and click extract, completely bypassing the winrar GUI and thus the popup. Yeah I can close the popup. But it wont unzip files. Downloaded 7zip. Thanks. Edit: Didn't see the edit until just now. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.