Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Heard all these builds at Heatwave...

For you guys that don't know the first two, Cameron Loya's 8 DC Level 4's on 2 B2 Audio M1u's in a wicked 4th order bandpass that does 163's....is insane. Some of the strongest lows I've EVER felt. HURTS like no other. Though I was gonna die when I was in the port.

Second car, Damon Garfields Expedition with 4 SoundStream x3 18's in a 6th order bandpass. BADASS doors aswell. Most musical build I've EVER heard that is ungodly loud at every frequency. 20-60hz.

Great video man.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

I can't believe I missed this show, my weekends ran together

I agree on Damon's ride, one of my all time favorite demos for sure

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3192 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...