JVC Double Din *SOLD*

I've had this unit for maybe a year? Very clean, no scratches that I can see or am aware of. The model is the KW-AV71BT(KW is likely for Kenwood since they own JVC and build these units. The bootup screen displays Kenwood's name). The Bluetooth works very well. I've got everything that goes with it (including a specific JVC to Apple iPod video cord that charges the device). It's got 4V preouts, 3 sets of them. 3 band EQ, but has a lot of adjustability. I bought it for $400 a year ago. I'd only like $220 OBO shipped. I'm flexible on this and am really looking for a nicer single din SQ capable unit like the Kenwood eXcelon line with digital time alignment and a lot of EQ with USB and Bluetooth. I'm open to trades on this if you've got what I'm looking for. If it IS what I'm looking for, the trade could go in your favor ;)

20140815_085507.jpg

20140815_085555.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

This hasnt sold yet?!?! Bump for someone smart to buy this!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived