Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've recently got in to a dirt bike accident. And broke my back at t-7. And I have two rods and ten screws holding everything back together. I asked the surgeon, and he did a little research and the only thing he could come up with is "the manufacturer of the rods do not recommend mechcanial vibrations". And this just happened two weeks ago so I still have physical therapy to do. My question is has anyone had a similar experience with this,and has anyone experienced pain during a demo. I'm not just gonna hop in my friends truck and go full tilt. Any input would be great.

Posted

Could I post the URL from Facebook?

Depending on privacy settings, might not allow people to view the pictures. Right click on your pictures on Facebook, hit save -> photobucket/imageshack upload and copy the forum link here. :)

Posted

Screws tend to wiggle theirselves loose over time unfortunately, and do often require a procedure to go back in and tighten things back up. I would imagine that extreme vibrations wouldn't help it as far as staying tight... but I don't know how much of an effect it would actually have on it either compared to the normal everyday life.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...