Aculous-2008 Dodge Magnum Build

Have you tried the 12v bits out yet? Probably going to order some soon.....they look pretty decent.

Tuned in for the build too.

sooo I tried them. They're beastly, you definitely need a router lift or some way to stabilize them. Or at least some practice. My router's soft start is a milisecond so its basically worthless, if you run the router at a slower speed they're awesome and cut through MDF like butter.

I should have gone with a spiral cut bit and a trim bit without the bearing. I got a flush trim with with the 1/8 and 1/16th bearing on it which is awesome but you kinda just need one that will cut through 3/4 without having to worry which means a 1" to 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" bit long bit.

Speaker Mounting location, it will be glassed into the door and the tweeter will be on the same axis which is basically pointing at the passenger B pillar, I can still get to the foot rest and my ebrake,

DSCF0536_zpsnj3p0lxh.jpg

DSCF0525_zps4qw8yfr3.jpg

fucked up my first attempt. Mostly tonight was about learning how to use my damn tools better...Still need practice with the router and I found out I need a full length 1/4 trim bit.

DSCF0532_zpsk0unqhqc.jpg

Option 2 for sure.

My OCD hates option 1 and option 3 leaves too much open space above that sub amp on the right.

It's your build though....do whatever you like best man!

I have a Bosch handheld router with a plunge attachment.....I'm gonna order some bits soon. Some of the new ones he's posted on his fb page look sweet!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Option 2 for sure.

My OCD hates option 1 and option 3 leaves too much open space above that sub amp on the right.

It's your build though....do whatever you like best man!

I have a Bosch handheld router with a plunge attachment.....I'm gonna order some bits soon. Some of the new ones he's posted on his fb page look sweet!

yea I have the full size bosch. Order the router lift he has first though. Its almost as important as the bits.

Archived