Nick4029 Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 I want to get subs for my car. I want it to be loud. I listen to mostly rap so the bass is crazy and gets low sometimes. I want to get 2 15s but they won't fit in my car so would I be better off getting 2 12s 1000 watts rms each 2000 total or should I get 1 15 in sub that's 2000 watts rms. I don't know what to get because I don't know if the 12s will get low enough. The 1000w 12s have a xmax of 22mm but the 2000w 15 has 54mm xmax which is crazy. So in your guys opinion what setup will get louder and lower???? Please respond 2011 Chrysler 200s Sundown zv4 12 rev2 2.75ft3 box tuned 32hertz Hifonics brx 2400 Sky High 1/0 ofc power and ground wire Sky High 8 gauge ofc speaker wire Focal auditor 5 1/4 front component speakers Focal integration 6x9 rear deck speakers Stock 160amp alt
SQL50 Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 You would be more than happy with two 12s..
Joe X Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 If the 15 only fits firing up the answer is two 12s for sure, 12s will get low as you need if are good ones and the box is done properly also.
Cj Kumz Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 As everyone has already mentioned two 12s will be a better bet. In the right box and setup you should be fine Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Ritch40 Posted August 23, 2014 Report Posted August 23, 2014 2 12's properly powered and in a proper box will hit plenty hard.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.