Sonic Electronix

Seems as though this community, generally speaking, shuns anybody who thinks differently than them. And n8, "anyone else?". Lol. Do you feel powerful as admin on a forum?

Its not that you think differently, its that you had no intention to prove what you were stating.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Seems as though this community, generally speaking, shuns anybody who thinks differently than them. And n8, "anyone else?". Lol. Do you feel powerful as admin on a forum?

Its not that you think differently, its that you had no intention to prove what you were stating.
well it's a good thing I wasn't the one making the statements then, huh? Read back through.

well it's a good thing I wasn't the one making the statements then, huh? Read back through.

GFY, you defended the dude the whole way through.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

GFY, you defended the dude the whole way through.
didnt defend his theory. Just defended the fact that this community, you especially, jump peoples case for not knowing as much as yourself. Gf tho bro.

his the one who got banned for testing N8

He was on Weigels nuts the whole thread. Sure, he didn't make the initial tune by ear statements, but he sure defended the helll out of it.
lol. Give it up. Nobody thinks you're any cooler or smarter cause of this.

Archived