Battery setup?

Hey was wonderin what would be a good battery setup for my system. I have a 1996 jeep grand cherokee and I'm about to be runnin 2 fi ssd 18s being pushed by a hifonics brz 2100 and a jl 300/4 for my mids and probably another 200 watt amp for my highs once I find a decent one but if that 2100 isn't enought for them 18s since they are both 2 ohm I will probably get a bigger amp so all in all I will want something to be enough for about 3000 watts I also have a 240 amp alt I was lookin at the xs d3400 would that be enough or could I buy something better for around the same price the xs is about 260$

Or just buy a bigger amp that does close to 2500 at 2 ohms which would be better

a kicker will work the only bad thing the higher you wire the more impedance rise you have

Dam so say I was gunna run that hifonics at 2 ohms for a little bit it says it does 1400 at 2 ohm how much of that do you think would be goin to these 2 subs these amps are know for putting out true wattage on good electrical

Honestly, I'd get the battery first. While you won't be giving the subs all the power you want, you can't give the subs power with the correct amps if you don't have the power to give. I've seen it said many times... Overkill on electrical? Nah. Never electrical overkill. But that's assuming you don't have the funds for both (battery and amp), which I'm assuming since you're trying to get the most bang for your buck....

Sheena = pedobear

Archived