my cousin got scammed the EXACT same way with some crap home audio system in a Circuit City parking lot. he never even took it out the box. When he got home and opended up... it was trash. I mean it was like cheap computer speaker level crap. It can happen. A scammer needs to talk fast and get you to FORGET COMMON SENSE. They press you on what a great deal it is and how its killing them to let it go so cheap. A sucker is born every minute.

my cousin got scammed the EXACT same way with some crap home audio system in a Circuit City parking lot. he never even took it out the box. When he got home and opended up... it was trash. I mean it was like cheap computer speaker level crap. It can happen. A scammer needs to talk fast and get you to FORGET COMMON SENSE. They press you on what a great deal it is and how its killing them to let it go so cheap. A sucker is born every minute.

i am hoping this is a troll...... no way some one is this gullible... especially if you carry a smart phone around with you

trolling? I'm out $650, Come on man! It is only my fault, Cops will do nothing but write it up in their little book & put it away. then there comes that day where the paper gets thrown out.

Alright guys this was a Joke, I found it sooo funny at the time after watching "Crime Secrets of…" on Netflix. But this is no laughing matter... Vary sorry to most of you that just wanted to help. I couldn't just say Look out for these guys & get like 50 views. Seriously some of you don't know that this happens & they wouldn't admit it that it happened to them for lots & lots of reasons. Oh yeah, TRON might bug you too xD... I know people that were scammed this way, One was able to fine the two & got his money back. They are laughing about it now, Really tell people Raise awareness! There was a time I didn't know this van scam happens, I guess I was just Lucky. I do live in a smaller city then most of you too, I heard they even try to hit small towns getting desperate.

I took the Pictures from this eBay auction, This Guy didn't remove his auction after I told him that it was a Scam. I guess he is just playing dumb asking $1,000. Said he got it as a gift & cleaning out the garage. He Already had a Home Theatre.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PARAMAX-P-510-2000-WATT-5-1-CHANNEL-HOME-THEATER-SURROUND-SOUND-SYSTEM-REMOTE-/221437321959?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

eBay item number:221437321959

Really no one said anything about the TAGs on this thread? I said it was a joke there when I posted!

Alright guys this was a Joke, I found it sooo funny at the time after watching "Crime Secrets of…" on Netflix. But this is no laughing matter... Vary sorry to most of you that just wanted to help. I couldn't just say Look out for these guys & get like 50 views. Seriously some of you don't know that this happens & they wouldn't admit it that it happened to them for lots & lots of reasons. Oh yeah, TRON might bug you too xD... I know people that were scammed this way, One was able to fine the two & got his money back. They are laughing about it now, Really tell people Raise awareness! There was a time I didn't know this van scam happens, I guess I was just Lucky. I do live in a smaller city then most of you too, I heard they even try to hit small towns getting desperate.

I took the Pictures from this eBay auction, This Guy didn't remove his auction after I told him that it was a Scam. I guess he is just playing dumb asking $1,000. Said he got it as a gift & cleaning out the garage. He Already had a Home Theatre.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PARAMAX-P-510-2000-WATT-5-1-CHANNEL-HOME-THEATER-SURROUND-SOUND-SYSTEM-REMOTE-/221437321959?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

eBay item number:221437321959

Really no one said anything about the TAGs on this thread? I said it was a joke there when I posted!

nobody reads the tags

haha.jpg

I cannnnnnot believe this to be true. I smell a stinky troll. That box looks older than I am. Straight 1994 tech. Does it come with a cinder block cell phone with state of the art light emitting diodes too?????

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived