Sonic Electronix

Fi phone number or someone in touch with them

Lol I been without bass for months now since my truck has been in az and I been in ny so i dont know I'll get some quotes for the lvl 6 and jus have to have if send my subs here to ny instead of az

You had an amazing deal on those n2's. they are great subs, loud and musical. I love them.

The DC is another monster. I've never tried it

Don't expect your Fi too soon : 15 business days give you 3 weeks, and it's just a minimum. (I've waitied 5 months for 2 new BL's !!!)

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Oh I know I did that's why I snatched them up lol but I need some bass for the trip up to ny do I got a hold of a level 4 12" for 100$ that will give me some bass till I get my truck here and a 15" xl waiting here that I got for 340 so I'm set till I get mine n2s back and I'll prolly order the level 6s soon

Seems like a long time. Took them 3 weeks from the time we ordered until a brand new sp4 18 was on our door step.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Archived