Sonic Electronix

Fi phone number or someone in touch with them

So I sent in my subs on the 3rd for recones and I've emailed them multiple times with no response, I've been staying in ny for a while now and I'll be goin home to az on thurs the 28 and I want my subs back so I can put them in before I drive my truck back up here to ny, so if they ship them out today or next 2 days they should be back in az in time for me so if anyone knows someone there since they aren't responding to my emails my order number is 4625. I know they are busy but shouldn't have taken more than 15 business days it's been this whole month already.

I wouldn't hold my breath in getting them back anytime soon, your probably looking at another few weeks before they ship out.

Small operation and limited time with recones so they may take quite a few weeks till they get to it.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Fi takes their time with shit, but yet again they make amazing shit. Some people waited a few months to get a sub.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

level 6 is loud, and the btl is..... uh... loud? it kind of depends what you want really. he likes fi, he likes dc, that guy over there likes sundown. its all up to you man.

Lots of Second Skin

I wasn't tryin to compare I want the dcs been wantin them long time but I got both the btls for 300$ on craigslist and have suited me jus fine so jus wonderin if I should jus say screw it and put the n2s to the side for a project down the road since I already paid for the recones, which I didn't do myself cuz I haven't done a recone but would be confident doin if I wasn't traveling and actually had a place to do it

well, your level 6's will need time to be built anyway. Plus time for shipping [not sure about america but it takes 2-3 weeks to get shit in canada] so might just have to tough it out and go without bass for a few days.

Lots of Second Skin

Archived