My box for two obsidian audio 10v3s

Didnt build myself but here are a few pics of my 4th order box for my 2 obsidian audio 10v3s. 2:1 ratio. tuned around 47 on maybe 300 watts. at the moment. also need to seal off from the trunk but debating a rebuildIMG_0124_zpsa269f1dd.jpgIMG_0122_zps7b3f58ad.jpgIMG_0121_zps289a978a.jpgIMG_0118_zps50e44428.jpgIMG_0117_zps56b60521.jpg

Go ahead and seal it off. Those woofers look serious, you happy with them?

yes very happy with them. i plan on sealing off but im thinking of getting some dc xl 10s and throwing 5k at them in that box. im gonna seal it off once i remove my rear deck and put some 8" mids and some tweets in.

I would stick with the Obsidians man. They are pretty awesome. If you give them clean power I would have no reservations about running them at over 1000 watts rms each. Those things are little beasts. I have been running one of the V2 18s on about 1500 for a year now.

I would stick with the Obsidians man. They are pretty awesome. If you give them clean power I would have no reservations about running them at over 1000 watts rms each. Those things are little beasts. I have been running one of the V2 18s on about 1500 for a year now.

i love them and was gonna run 2k at 1 ohm on them but i want more rms power and 5k on the subs. just a preference thing. they are only seeing 300 watts maybe to each. if im lucky. im just gonna see what my money looks like and maybe rebuild for 12s

Archived