Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

breaking a 135........ im losing hope


WadeTustian

Recommended Posts

Posted

Destroy the box and build a simple ported box(4th order non bandpass). Fire forward and seal the box off around the opening into the cabin.

Which subs are you using? I looked but apparently I can't read well, or it's not listed.

I want a good bandwidth for sq and love the looks of the box I just want a bit louder for when I meter

You could get a lot more from a ported box in your situation then from a bandpass.

As some people already said, seal off from the front and triple the port area.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4973 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...