Second Skin Audio

box for a single x10

Hello everyone I was wondering if someone could design a box for me? The sub is a single x10 d2, ill be using my rockford t1500db on 1ohm. My trunk 37 inches wide 19 inches tall and 39 inches long. I usually listen to rap, techno or similar. I would like a ported box.also I don't know if it matters but car is 2000 malibu. I would like to keep as much as possible trunk space (for the wife n kid) any help is appreciated and if I missed anything as far as info let me know please as im noob to box making. Thanks

So here is a suggestion, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 2 1/8", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

x10.jpg

PFSFDBalt_zps005133af.jpg

The sub is a single x10 d2

can you give more specifics on the sub? like, what in the hell is it? let us know what sub you have and im sure someone will actually be able to help you then without just guessing and pissing in the wind.

Alpine x10? Earthquake tremor-x10? kicker solo-x10? planet audio x10? Mutant x10? Xtant x10? atomic apocolypse x10? you get the idea....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Is this what u need? From emf

Sundown audio x10 d2

Re : 3.63 ohms

Fs : 27.9 Hz

Qes : 0.43

Qms : 4.7

Qts : 0.39

Le : 4.11 mH

Sd : 366 cm^2

Vas : 19.47 L