Sonic Electronix

Best bang for the buck brands?

undoubtedly, this topic has probably been covered before but im relatively new to this forum so i was just wondering - what do you guys consider to be the "best bang for the buck" brands. believe me, i know DC Audio and Incriminator Audio make some great woofers and amps, but those are 2 examples of companies i would consider to be in the higher price range and not really known to be "a fantastic bang for the buck". Im talking about manufacturers who seem to deliver good quality audio gear with a lower price point.

ill start off with 2 co's that many have confirmed to be good for the money: DSS and Soundqubed. any others?

(the reason im asking is because where i do my installs (north jersey), people arent so into spending a lot of money on car audio stuff. they just want a lot of bass and decent gear for a lower cost)

Rockford and Sundown are my go to's.

And from my only test of a soundqubed amp so far...i wasn't that impressed. It certainly wasn't bad, but just nothing super impressive either.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Rockford and Sundown are my go to's.

And from my only test of a soundqubed amp so far...i wasn't that impressed. It certainly wasn't bad, but just nothing super impressive either.

i wouldnt say sundown is a good for the money brand though. their subs and especially their amps are in the higher priced arena, no matter how good they get.

Archived