JAYCEE3RD Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 So I got my sp4 18 in today but it did not come with the push terminals is this normal I've seen video's with the terminals so I was just wondering if it's normal. JC3rd
iwannabeloud Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 Yes, it's the new foads leads with the ring terminals. I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
Phaeton Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 yes its normal. i got my sp4 with bolts and locknut 1997 subaru legacy outback Four 15's in a almost wall Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass Optima Yellow top batteries 270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) Lots of Second Skin
JAYCEE3RD Posted August 29, 2014 Author Report Posted August 29, 2014 Oh OK cause all of the videos I've seen had push terminals so this is the new style I guess JC3rd
JAYCEE3RD Posted August 29, 2014 Author Report Posted August 29, 2014 FI SP4 18 No push terminals is this normal?: JC3rd
Miguels Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 how the hell you buy an sp4 and not know about the foad terminals. they have been around for a while my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
JAYCEE3RD Posted August 29, 2014 Author Report Posted August 29, 2014 I didn't know but it's all good. JC3rd
Tecomah Posted August 29, 2014 Report Posted August 29, 2014 The foad terminals are a good thing 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.