Really Could Use Some Advice

Fun will come when you're finished with college. You won't be working near as hard at a real job in the real world as you do in college, you'll have lots more free time, and you'll have the money from a good job to enjoy it.

but at the same time, I guess Im trying to figure out if I want to do this anymore. I came here thinking I wanted to be in car design so I was. Than I switched to product cuz it was a broader field and I couldnt do just cars.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Alright so I realized something, I never heard back from any of the companies I tried to get in touch with a month or two ago. So I said fuck it, and emailed 7 different companies, (Powerbass, MMats, Zapco, RE, ClifDesigns, etc.) to try and find out some answers. I also will be calling Alpine, Maxxsonics, and Diamond since they dont have emails, and seeing if I can talk with someone who knows what they would be looking for in education and experience. I just hate having to email/call them cuz I dont know how many times is persistant and when it gets annoying. But Ill see how it goes. Really hope I get to talk to Maxxsonics, Alpine, Diamond, and Zapco....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 3 weeks later...

I decided not to register for fall '08 classes here in Detroit. Ive decided this isnt what I want to do. Its way too hands off, and Im just way too hands on...they dont even make there own models sometimes! Wheres the craftsmanship? the work? the respect? all on a computer? na sorry I cant sit on my ass for 60 hours a week clicking. Ive learned how to sketch, render, 3-D model etc. and Im happy with that. So this summer, Im gonna be looking at all the installer schools over the country...California to florida as long as it gets me closer to my goal. Thanks for all the advice.